How to Save Phone Battery When Traveling
Travelling is very fun, you would want to always update your latest information by just uploading photos on facebook or twitter, or just check in on foursquare when you arrive in a certain location, it’s worth it, but if you don’t have battery energy supply or dditional batteries , of course, you should use this following tips to better conserve your phone’s battery.
but be aware that satellite communication with mobile phones to obtain location coordinates plus the cell phone communication with mobile data provider for downloading maps is draining your battery energy.
1. Adjust the Signal Needs, I put this point in the first place because this options is a very big impact on the depletion of energy reserves in the battery, signal WCDMA (3G and HSDPA) is certainly very nice, an internet connection can be very smooth, especially when you want to upload and download, but if the phone is only used for standby better set your phones for 2G or GSM connection (EDGE, GPRS) signal, bacause with this setting will make your cell phone battery to be more efficient.
2. Turn off the Synchronize if Less Necessary, Now many phones have ability in support push notifications, either facebook, twitter, and email. simply enable synchronization across multiple applications that are considered important, and turn off others. cause the synchronization of data information exchange transaction occurs continuously, except for the battery drain excess process, synchronization also force the phone to always do the transaction data.
3. Reduce in using GPS, GPS or Global Positioning System is a great help if you get lost in transit, or just to know your position now, but be aware that satellite communication with mobile phones to obtain location coordinates plus the cell phone communication with mobile data provider for downloading maps is draining your battery energy, don’t often use this feature if you want to save.
4. Set the Backlight Brightness and Speed ??Screen Timeout, I myself don’t consider this part equivalent wasteful like points 1 until 3, but still very significant impact in using battery energy, with a dim screen would reduce energy use of battery, and if the Backlight timeout faster, the phone screen can be off when the phone is not used anymore.
Had this fourth of the most important thing to do in saving your cell phone battery, even though there are some other tricks that can make you be more efficient batteries, such as down the volume ringtones, better use earphone instead speakerphone, turn off the LED, turn off the vibration.
While the battery is discharged tips anticipation I will review for the next update, so stay tuned ..!
- Don’t Buy Souvenirs If … (When Travelling)
- 6 Things Should You Take When Traveling
- Tips for Avoid Motion Sickness
- Tips and Trick to Backpacking
- Fun, Travelling in Solo with Steam Train