Tips Travelling to the Beach in Indonesia
1. Bring a change of clothes from home, because at the beach you’ll hit the water, both intend to swim or just look around on the beach, big surf beaches that might be your clothes wet unexpectedly.
After enjoying on the beach of course you need to take a bath, on the some famous beach usually available public bathroom, you can rent it, with rates ranging from IDR. 2000 for a single bathing.
2. Prepare some plastic bag to save your digital goods, is a fatal error if you approach the beach but still carrying a digital device that does not water resistance such as mobile phones, music players and cameras, sea water can make these device damaged immediately, besides damaging the display of digital panel, also sea water is corrosive to metals that exist in these digital devide, the plastic also useful for wrap up your dirty clothes after used at swim at the beach.
3. Bring hats, umbrellas and Sunglasses, particularly for girls, the beach is really open, if the sun during the day will be very hot, hats, umbrellas and sunglasses save you from the glare of sunlight.
4. Use Sunblock, again primarily for girls, put sunblock on your entire body 15 minutes before going to the beach, it’s enough to reduce the effects of sunburn (blackened).
5. Obey the rules of the beach manager, if forbidden to swim of course you can not swim, as well as do not litter, and so forth.
6. Bring Bathing Equipment, After enjoying on the beach of course you need to take a bath, on the some famous beach usually available public bathroom, you can rent it, with rates ranging from IDR. 2000 for a single bathing, the bathroom is usually not provided shampoo, soap and towels, so you must bring your own.
- Tips for Flight Without Baggage
- 6 Things Should You Take When Traveling
- Tips Before You Climb a Mount
- Tips for Choosing Right Spa Destination
- Kuwaru Beach, Shady Beach from Yogyakarta