Bali ‘World Class’ Airport Build in 2013
As the airport with the highest foreign tourist arrival in Indonesia, Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali arrival rate is increasing from year to year. Beginning in 2013, this airport is planned to be enlarged to become a bona fide airport ‘World Class Airport’, no half-hearted, the proposal will be founding a new airport capacity up to 40 million visitors per year.
The proposal will be founding a new airport capacity up to 40 million visitors per year.
Based on the statistics of passengers in the year 2011, approximately 13 million tourists entering Bali through this airport, and is expected this year that number will rise to 15 million tourists. “If this kind of growth, in 2014 or 2015 the airport could be visited by 20 million tourists,” said a spokesman for airport operator Angkasa Pura Mr. Miduk Situmorang quoted from inilah.com.
- Bali, Preserve Degree as 2nd World’s Best Island
- Trans Sarbagita, Free BRT in Bali Until August
- Come to Visit Bali Art Festival 2012
- Animal Child in Bali Zoo, Now Have a Name
- Finally, Subak Admitted as World Cultural Heritage